2 days ago
Monday, December 15, 2008
Feeling Movement
Sean felt the babies move for the 1st time this weekend. They have become so active over the last week and are moving non stop. Steph and Mom felt them moving this past week and it was so fun to share the joy with them. Unfortunately, Sean was on graveyards all week and did not get feel them until this weekend. It brought such a smile to his face and I am so relieved that he is finally getting to experience more of this amazing journey with me. It is such an undescribable feeling to feel your babies moving around and we are so blessed to have two actives babies! I love to feel them moving around and do not complain one bit about them waking me up in the middle of the night. I have a feeling that they are not on the same sleeping schedule, because Chance seems to be more active in the middle of the night, then Brynlee. But they are both doing somersaults in there at all times during the day. I have a feeling we may have two active little ones on our hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yea! So exciting - I can't wait to we see your belly dancing around! We love you all!
I don't know you two at all but I found your blog through...well actually I am not sure! Anyway... my husband and I just did our first round of IVF and implanted 2 embroys but they did not attach. We are starting up again for a 2nd IVF and starting more shots on Dec. 22! Hopefully it will be successful this time!
Congrats on your success! God is good!
Oh wow, I'm so excited for you guys. I'm terribly jealous however because I wish like hell I could be there to feel your babies moving myself! I hate missing special moments like this! Anyway, I'm so happy for all of you. Rub your belly and tell Chance and Brynlee Aunt Tam said she loves them!
Post a Comment