Thursday, January 8, 2009

28 weeks


We had our 28 week OB visit today and everything went great. I am starting to go every 2 weeks and I cannot believe that I am already far along enough to go that often. We did not have an ultrasound, but we heard the heart beats and they are doing great. They are very active little ones and I still get so excited everytime that I feel them moving. I am doing great...not gaining too much weight, but they are pleased that I am not losing either. I am measuring at 33 weeks which is "normal" for a multiple pregnancy at 28 weeks so that was good to hear. I am at least growing like I should be. They would like for me to gain a little more weight, so I went to see a nutritionist and they have put me a 2300 calorie a day eating plan. All healthy stuff though of course, nothing fun like mint chocolate chip ice cream or Mexican food. ;0) I still have 25 pounds to be considered at a normal multiple pregnancy weight. Since I am in my 7 month, I doubt I will make that 25lb. mark. They do not seem too worry though, as long as the babies are growing and I am feeling okay. So we'll see how the new eating plan works out. I feel good and they are not thinking that bed rest will be necessary, so that is a big plus!!! Please keep us in your prayers. We see the Fetal Specialist next week at Texas Children's just to take a closer look at their hearts. It is just for a precaution to make Sean and I feel better. We will let you know the results as soon as we get them. I have attached a new photo of my belly...it is really growing!!! Enjoy!

Love to you all!!!

2 comments:

Hudson & Maddox said...

Look at those growing babies! We can't wait to me you both! Love - Uncle B, Aunt Steph & Hudson

Gulley Gang said...

Man, where has time gone? 1st, LOVE the belly shot! You look great girlie. Still can't believe there are 2 in there. And 2nd, I can't believe those angels will be here in the next few months! WOW! Being with those babies will make our move home all the more worth it! I just can't wait to see them, you too! Not much longer now!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails