Yesterday was our 36 week ultrasound and appointment with Dr. Ivey. Everything is GREAT! The babies are growing like weeds in my belly and are quickly running out of room. Chance weighs 6.4lbs and Brynlee weighs 5.13lbs. So we have some big babies coming our way and we could not be happier. I am doing great....measuring at 44 weeks, effaced 70% and 1cm dilated just as last week. I have lost a couple of pounds, but the babies are still gaining so that is all that matters! Our doctors and ultrasound tech are still amazed at well all 3 of us are doing and that I am still working, growing babies, maintaining my weight gain (37lbs. thank you very much) and not on bed rest. God has truly blessed us through this pregnancy and I could not have asked for a better journey. I pray that our labor and delivery go just as smoothly and complication-free as this pregnancy has.
As of yesterday, the plan is still to keep these babies in until Ivey returns from vacation and then check into the hospital Tuesday evening March 10th. He will slowly start softening my cervix and then hopefully have these babies by the following day. Sean and I are getting very anxious and are so ready to hold our sweet babies in our arms and kiss them all over. We have been talking about what we think they will look like and really have no clue. I am hoping that Brynlee has my hair color, but Sean's thick wavy hair and hazel/green eyes. We hope that Chance has Sean's hair and hair color. It is just so weird to try and picture what your children will look like! We know that no matter what, they will be the most beautiful children (to us that is). We know that we have lots of people anxiously awaiting their arrivals - grandparents, aunt and uncles, cousins and friends. We will do our best to let everyone know as soon as our babies arrive. I have designated a few girlfriends to make phone calls, send emails and update my blog as soon as they arrive. Of course my blog cannot be updated until Tammy in the Philippines has heard the news from Missy or myself. So be patient if you do not see anything posted on here come Wednesday.
Please keep all of us in your prayers over the weekend that I do not go into labor without Dr. Ivey and please continue your prayers next week as we start the process of bringing these babies into the world.
Love to you all!!!!
2 days ago



8 comments:
Yeah! So glad this pregnancy has gone so smoothly! Praying for you and your precious ones!
It is wonderful how healthy you and the babies are and how well this pregnancy has gone. I, too, check into the hospital on the 10th if I'm still pregnant, so you will be in my prayers.
Ahhh! Anxiously waiting... I'm so happy for how well your pregnancy has gone too :o) You're going to upset all the other moms with multiples. :P... and some singleton moms too. haha.
i know your doctor must be so happy with how well you are doing! the babies weight is amazing, your weight gain is awesome, and no bed rest so far with twins!! wow!
when you say you guys try to picture what they will look like, i smile. i can remember wondering if greyson would resemble me now, or as a child..... he came out and to this day looks 110% exactly like my husband!! oh wait i did forget, it does have a dimple on his chin that i can take credit for. ha! i guess there is always hope with luciana. :)
take care melissa!!
We can hardly wait for Chance and Brynlee's big day. Kaylon has his Big cousin outfit all laid out, ready and waiting for the call! At the rate they are growing, by tuesday Chance will be the size Kaylon is now!!!
Yippee, your family in the Peens is patiently waiting as well as praying! You have NO idea how much it means that you are delaying sharing your joyous news with the world until someone personally contacts me first! Girl, I love you and thank you!!!!! I plan to sleep with our IP phone on Tuesday and Wednesday so call regardless of the hour. If it's not dead, I will answer. Can't wait girlfriend! Best wishes and know I will be with you in thought.
Just checking on y'all
Thinking you, Sean, and the Babies. We love you all and will continue to pray. This event has been a long time coming. Can't wait to see the FOUR OF YOU! Hugs and Kisses, LaLa and PoePoe
Post a Comment