Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Talking Twins

As I was cooking dinner the other night, the twins were sitting in their highchairs eating a snack. I was not paying too much attention to what they were doing as I was trying to get dinner ready for Sean to get home work. Something one of the twins did totally caught my attention and this is what I saw. Click here. ENJOY!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG that was the cutest thing Ive ever seen!!!!

The Heffernan's said...

SOOOOOO Cute! I love baby laughs and talk.

Gulley Gang said...

I could not stop smiling while watching this. Girl, they are so adorable! It's so wonderful you were able to capture the two of them chatting. I loved this!!!!

Judy said...

They are so sweet. I am sure this is the first of many long talks. I hope they are as close as Mom and Uncle Bryan and will love to talk and talk.
It is so wonderful to watch as they change and do something new and amazing each and every day.
Love,
Nana

Related Posts with Thumbnails