
Our sweet pink wee one has developed "separation anxiety". She loves her Daddy so much and smiles from ear to ear when she seems him, but she has recently decided that she cannot live without me. It is all about Momma. She's fine playing with Chance or hanging out with Daddy or whoever...until I walk into the door, all she wants me and she makes sure everyone knows it. If I leave the room without her,she has a total dramatic meltdown. I have been reading on my daily Baby/Parenting websites, that the separation anxiety age is quickly approaching us and I have been waiting for the day to come. It's here! I had a feeling that Brynlee would be first to react this way and I was right on. Chance is so laid back, he may not have it as bad, keeping fingers crossed. I love that she loves her Momma so much and I know that I will wake up one day and she will think I am the biggest loser on the planet, so I need to cherish every moment that she wants to be with me. But I feel bad for Sean or whoever she is with at the time that she sees me. The wee ones stayed Friday night with their Noni and Pop. Brynlee actually did very well. We kissed them goodbye and she whined just a little bit, but from what we were told from Noni, she got over it real quick...no meltdowns. But Sunday morning at church, I took her into the nursery, put her on the floor with all of the toys and she just broke down. You would have thought I had left her with the devil. She screamed and crawled to me as fast as her little self would go. She has really never done that before...so I am hoping it was just a fluke thing. Of course I did not leave her in there. I just hate when we leave them and they cry. It breaks my heart. Tell me this too will pass!!!! UGH!!!


