Thursday, March 18, 2010

I HEART...



I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!


This week I have so many things I HEART...

  • I HEART that the wee ones are a year old and are very healthy and safe!
  • I HEART that Big Poppa and I survived the first year of parenthood!
  • I HEART spending time with my nephew Hudson, Mom and Wee Ones at Chuck E. Cheese
  • I HEART watching the wee ones dance to crazy music
  • I HEART that Spring is in the air
  • I HEART Easter decorations and Easter outfits
  • I HEART starting to plan our summer vaca!!!
  • I HEART my new necklace I ordered from Whippy Cake (pics to come)
What do you heart this week?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails