So I am just getting around to posting Easter 2010. What in the world have I been doing for the past few days? Oh, I don't know..taking care of a set of 1 year old twins perhaps. hee!hee! We had a great Easter. Saturday, we went to the park in our little suburb with my in laws and watched Kaylon hunt for Easter eggs. We took lots of pictures and had fun just enjoying our time with Noni and Pop, the Foreys and the beautiful weather. That evening, we headed to Noni and Pops' for Easter dinner and to see what the Easter Bunny had dropped off for the kids. They were spoiled rotten as usual. They each had huge Easter baskets, filled with clothes, tiaras, sunglasses, and eggs. Noni made the cutest sugar eggs made out of solid sugar for the kids and they were just precious. They each had their names and a little bunny made out of sugar on the inside. Very cute Noni..good job!!! Sunday we had church and for the first time EVER...the twins stay in the nursery through the whole service. They cried when we left them, but they stayed in there the whole hour. We usually either do not take them or take them after praise time. They are becoming such a distraction to everyone during church. Especially Aunt Steph....Brynlee loves her Aunt Steph and has to be with her at all times when she is around. So Sean and I have decided that it is time to put them in there full time. Wish us luck!!! Completely off subject.....anyway...Grammy (Sean's Mom) joined us for church and it was a nice treat to have her there with us. Then we headed to my Mom's for a big Easter lunch and a egg hunt. I hid the eggs and Hudson found them. It was fun to watch him running all over the place to find them. Cannot wait for the twins to hunt eggs. It was so cute! I hope that you all had a blessed Easter and that everyone celebrated the real reason for the day. God bless you and yours! (I am having issues with this slideshow, not sure why? I have loaded it, deleted it and loaded it again..click on view images to see all of the pics. So crazy?!?)
2 days ago




