2 days ago
Thursday, April 22, 2010
HELP....my entryway needs a facelift!
So we are making some changes to our house these days. Redecorating, remodeling, painting, etc. We are working on the twins playroom...construction was just completed these week and it is on to painting. (playroom post to come...so stay tuned) I'm wanting to spruce up my entryway a bit. This is a picture of what you see when you walk into our front door. This is the end of our front door entryway. (Obviously the Easter/Spring decor does not stay there, but I took this picture around that time.) Usually I have 2 framed photos of my nephews, maybe a vase of fresh flowers and some iron candlesticks. I feel like this is such a blah look and feel when you walk into our home. I want something little bit more welcoming. I obviously want to keep our family photo hung there, but I am wanting to spruce it up a bit. I want ideas on something to put around the photo in that open area and ideas for the table. I had thought about ordering word quotes that are decals that stick to the wall, with one of our favorite sayings or scriptures, but I was not sure that would work. I am open to having the photo matted and framed larger if I need to. I open to all sorts of ideas.....Help!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus



