Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

The Lovies made these for me at MDO on Thursday! These are the best flowers a Mother could ask for! I would take these over real flowers ANYDAY!!!! So cute...I can tell these pics were taken a while back...look at short Chance's hair is. Too funny!!!




My sweet Lovies and I on Mother's Day! We had a great day. After church, we headed to my mom's for a great home cooked meal prepared by my Mom and Sweet MIL. Sean was on graveyards so slept most of the morning, so unfortunately we did not get any pics of Daddy. The babies looked so sweet at church today and had matching outfits on that my MIL bought them for Easter. It took forever to get this picture of me with my Lovies, but we finally got it! My sweet boy did not want to take pictures at all. He is only interested in running wild these days! He ran off screaming during our family photo and never came back. So not in the mood for photos, I have to sneak pictures of him lately to get any at all. (Thank you Carl Zeiss for my amazing zoom lens!)


But this Pretty Pretty Princess is loving her photo taken these days and will say, "CHEEESSSE!" anytime the camera is pulled out. She LOVES to see herself here on our family blog and on the camera screen. (wonder where she gets that from, not her Mommy! HA!)




YEAH for zoom lens!!!! My precious boy!!



Not wanting to take a photo with Nana! He screamed the whole time and would not even look at me. Little turkey!







We had a great and relaxing day with just us 3 Mommies and the babies and it was perfect. No restaurant rush and crowds, just us and our favorite blessings....each other!












On Friday, Sean suddenly scooped up the kids in the middle of the day and said, "We will be back later. I'm taking them for a ride." It was in the middle of some serious meltdowns, so I thought nothing of it but Daddy trying to give me a little break. When they returned from their little ride, Brynlee came in and said, "Mommy, go to your room." Daddy instructed me to head to my room and he would call me when they were ready! I walked out and saw this....





My Lovies surprised me with these GORGEOUS hydrangeas and chocolate covered strawberries! I was so excited to get them!!! I had been telling Sean for a while that I wanted to plant some purple hydrangeas in a pot in our front yard and he LISTENED!!! What a sweet hubby and babies!!




I am beyond blessed with these two miracles I have sitting in my lap right now and cannot thank God enough for them. I prayed for them, I cried for them, I bargained with the man Himself for them and I waited for them. Now I have them and cannot imagine a minute, hour, day or life without them.

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more then all we ask or imagine, according to his power, that is at work within us - Ephesians 3:20

Being a Mom is the most amazing job ever and at the same time, can be the hardest ever. Though today I am so happy and blessed, I cannot help but think of the many Mother's days that went by as I longed to be a mom! My heart aches today and everyday for those who are struggling to become Mothers. Words cannot express how difficult this day is for alot of women in this world who are struggling to become a Mom, have lost their Mother or have babies in heaven. I pray for each woman today for whatever your circumstance may be that you find peace, strength and comfort in our Lord above!

God Bless!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails