I cannot believe that MDO is over and we will be home ALL summer together! I am excited to be with the Lovies, but I am a little sad about losing my "Me" time as well! Lots of fun planned ahead for our summer...playdates, pool time, mini vacations, trips to the library, zoo and musuems. Dance class and soccer tots start this summer as well!
Mr. Handsome is going to do soccer with Daddy on Saturday mornings and I cannot wait to see how he does. This little guy is so full of energy and loves to play with balls and outside, so i think he will love this special time with Daddy!
Miss Priss is starting dance this summer and we cannot wait to see this dancer shake it up. She loves to dance and look at herself in the mirror, so we think she will love it! Wish us luck!!! Happy summer to everyone!!!!
2 days ago





