We have very exciting news....we found out Tuesday that we are PREGNANT!!!!!! GOD is GOOD and has finally answered our prayers!!! The doctor called and informed us that we had a positive blood test and that the results were very high!!! We are completely beside ourselves and are still in complete shock. I do not think that it has totally sunk in yet that we are going to have a baby!!! Our parents were of course ecstatic! One screamed, a few cried and I think a couple were in complete shock as we were. I will go back to the doctor on Thursday for another blood test to see if my levels have doubled and then I will make an appointment for my first OB visit! VERY EXCITING!!! Cannot wait to see my ultrasound for the first time. Thank you to everyone for your prayers, thoughts, phone calls and support during this time. It has been a long, very emotional roller coaster these past 3 years and we are just thanking God that it is finally our time. He has had a plan along and was preparing the perfect baby and now that baby is ready for us!! Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we start this journey together that I stay healthy and we have a healthy baby! I will continue to keep you all posted on our progress. Keep checking back to see my belly grow!!!

Positive home pregnancy test!!!!

love to you all!!!



7 comments:
Congratulations Melissa and Sean! I am so happy that you received that BFP---big fat positive! After reading your blog and hearing from Laura about your IVF procedures, you and have been in my prayers constantly. Good luck and I look forward to reading all about your pregancy and your beautiful little baby!
WOO-HOO!!!!!!! Congratulations to you both, I am ecstatic for you guys. I know it's been a very long journey getting to this point and I pray that you and the baby stay healthy and make it all the way to term.
Ok, so I'm still sooooo excited and when I just saw Sean holding the test, I got chills all over again!!!! Hooray!!!!! We are happier than you two will ever know!!! Love you guys!!!
Susan and Shane
Melissa and Sean -- you guys are going to be AMAZING parents, so this indeed a very luck baby! Time to start enjoying this very special time in your lives. There is nothing like pregnancy. CONGRATS!
Lori
Ok ok, I admit, I was the one who screamed when I got the news I was just soooooooooo excited! Melissa, you and Sean are going to be the bestest parents of all. Ok, ya'll I kept telling you that God has something very special planned for you two so get ready cause here it comes.
Love you both,
MOM
Hip Hip Hooray! We are rejoicing in the Peens. We are so thankful this is finally your time, and what a wonderful journey this will be. I can't wait to hear all about your pregnant life, what fun! Congratulations to the both of you. What a proud daddy to be holding those test results! Cute shot of Sean. Love, Tam, cade and Matt (Cade typed his own name :)
Congrats!! I think I may have met you at the Gulleys a time or two! I have been following your story and praying for you guys big time. Can't wait to follow your journey.
Post a Comment