2 days ago
Friday, July 4, 2008
Responding Very Well
I had an appointment today for blood work and an ultrasound. I am responding to the meds great....almost too great I think. My lining had increased from a 3 to a 7 just from the increase in meds in 2 days. YIPPEE!!! Do to the retrieval, they want the lining to be 8-10 in thickness, so we are almost there and should be by the retrieval date. I had 12 follicles growing in my ovaries...she measured 6 on each side and they were pretty large in size. The nurse said that I am producing very rapidly and that I should be ready for the retrieval sooner then later. Great news!!! Answers were prayed!!!! After returning to work, the nurse called saying that Dr. Schnell had taken a look at my blood work and ultrasound and that she was little concerned about how well I am responding to the meds. She wants to see me both Saturday and Sunday morning for more blood work and an ultrasound to make sure that my ovaries are not being overstimulated. If the follicles are ready on Sunday, I will stop the meds and will be ready for retrieval on Tuesday morning!!! We are very excited and flowing with many different emotions. Please continue to keep us in your prayers over the next few days that I do not overstimulate and that I stay right on target. I will keep you all posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment