Tuesday, August 19, 2008

8 weeks


I am officially 8 weeks today and this is what I look like at 8 weeks pregnant.  Very scary....I am really getting a belly.  ( I already had one, but it is getting bigger)  I have had a few people tell me that I am starting to look pregnant.  Not sure if that is a good thing this early or not.  I know my clothes are telling me that I am since nothing fits around my belly these days.  Thanks to Steph and Whitney, I already have a closet full of maternity clothes that I can start wearing as soon as possible.  I am still very nauseated these days...all day long.  I am having a hard time eating chicken, fish and turkey meat.  As most of you who know me well, know that I love to eat chicken, fish and turkey meat.  Now beef is my choice of protein.  Sean is loving it, let me tell you!!!  That is probably the reasoning behind my growing belly.  

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looks great.  The twins are growing like crazy and both had very strong heart rates of 171 and 173 BPM.  Sean was able to see them and he just sat in amazement with a big smile on his face the whole time that Dr. Sims was showing us their progress.  The doctor says they both look very healthy, they are growing exactly where they need to be and he feels confident that we will make it to the 12 weeks mark.  Just 4 more to go!!!  We have one more appointment at 12 weeks with my Endocrinologist and then we are released to see my regular OB, Dr. Ivy at Baylor.  We are very excited to start seeing Dr. Ivy and to get past the 12 weeks mark.  Hopefully then my nausea and fatigue will go away then too.  Check out our Twins website for more details on their progress and our appointment.  The password is Forey Twins.  Enjoy!

love!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooo excited!!!!!! Hooray!!!! Four weeks will be over before we know it!!!!
Love ya!
Susan

Gulley Gang said...

I LOVE the belly shot! So freaking precious, I swear! I got chills when I saw you and then read your wonderful news. Sounds like EVERYTHING is going fabulous. I'm just so excited for you guys...and twins...yippee! Can't wait to travel this road with you. I love you so much and keep posting belly shots! Since I can't be there, I need to see pictures ALL the time! LOVE YOU!

Judy said...

I know that Sean is soooooo excited and I can just imagine seeing him sitting there with that big grin on his face. It brings a grin to me just thinking about it.
Love to you both,
MOM ~!~

The DougFish said...

Okay you have to update this soon. I look forward to checking your progress! :P

Love,
The Fagala's

p.s. Enjoy this time to gain weight for two JOYOUS reasons!

Lianna Knight said...

Congratulations! I just can't imagine how happy you both are...double the blessings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails