We are officially 12 weeks and doing great. Despite the stress of the storm, evacuating and no power, the twins are doing great. We had an ultrasound on Tuesday after the storm and were so excited to see the babies. Dr. Schnell's office had minimal power, but fortunately were able to still get a scan and take a look at the twins. They are doing great...growing like crazy and are very healthy. They had heartbeats of 162 and 177 bpm which is great and are developing right on schedule. We were able to clearly see their spinal cords, hearts beating, bladders, livers, legs, arms, eyes and brains. Sean unfortunately was unable to attend this appointment with me. Due to Hurricane Ike flooding his plant with 15 ft. of water, he had to return to do plant recovery, so missed the update of our precious babies. He was thrilled to hear that they were doing so well and had such strong heart rates after me being so stressed the past few days. Baby A was so sweet and just lying there like a good baby. (Hopefully this is my girl and she takes after Mommy, loving to have her picture taken.) Baby B on the other hand is our wild child. Moving all around, swinging arms and legs. Baby B was not still once while she was scanning me. All pics of Baby B are so blurry, you can hardly make out anything. (I think this is my boy, taking after Daddy. Not a still bone in his body). The babies are great, but I unfortunately have lost 8 lbs. due to feeling so naeus

eous. I feel like all I do is eat, but I guess that is not enough. They are getting plenty of nutrition, I just need to eat more for me. So I am working on upping my calorie intake. Who would have ever thought it would be hard to up caloric intake? But I'm working on it. Hopefully I will start working out soon. I know that will make me feel and look better. My belly is really starting to pooch out and I am starting to wear a few pieces of maternity clothes that my sweet sister in law Steph gave to me. Take a look at the twins website to see updated photos of them and a more info about my visit. The password is Forey Twins. Please keep us all in your prayers that we continue to stay healthy and grow, grow, grow!
Love to you all!!!!
2 comments:
I found your blog through Lianna's. I want to tell you how happy I am for you. My husband and I went through 4 years of infertility before having our little miracles, through IVF. Addelynn and Alexander are 9 months old today!!!!!! I would love to talk with you about twins :)
View my blog or you can visit Addelynn and Alexander at:
http://addieandalex.blogspot.com
Best wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy!
Thank you so much for your comment on Addie and Alex's blog! I would love to talk "Twin Talk" with you!
You can reach me on my email, at:
baderjenn@gmail.com
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment