2 days ago
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Kaylon Derrick Forey
Kaylon Derrick Forey has finally arrived. He was born at 9:52am at 4lbs. 14oz. and 17.5in. long. He is a tiny little thing with dark curly hair. Not sure where the dark hair came from????? As many of you know, Aimee has red curly hair and Ryan has blonde hair, so the dark hair threw us off a bit. He is just precious and doing pretty good. He is being transferred over to Texas Children's due to a low blood sugar. They are going to just monitor him for a while and get his sugar where it should be. Mommy is very tired and has been asleep for a while. Have not seen her yet, but she is recovering well from her rough night. Please keep everyone in your prayers and I will post pictures of Baby Kaylon as soon as I get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Can't wait to see the pics of the baby :)
He is so sweet and he even has side burns. He is so tiny when I held him he was so light I was afraid I was going to let him float away.
Can't wait to see him again.
Love,
MOM ~!~
Post a Comment