Monday, June 1, 2009

2 month photos

Here is a glimpse of the babies 2 months photos.  I will be posting photos out of sequence because it took forever for us to get their newborn photos back, so I will be posting those sometime this week.  This was a last minute decision so these photos are from Sears.  I only ordered these 3 poses because I was not too sure how they would print and turn out.  I was actually impressed and very pleased with how they turned out and the babies looked so cute.  Take a look and judge for yourself.  Our sweet little babies at 2 months old!!!!






12 comments:

The Coach's Wife said...

They are absolutely adorable!

Lianna Knight said...

They are SO precious!!! Thanks for your donation to our IVF fund :) It means the world to us!! Can't wait to see those newborn pics too!

Gulley Gang said...

So precious! But then again everytime I see them they are precious! Can't wait to see them in person so I can love all over them. Not much longer now!

Hudson & Maddox said...

So precious! I love them!

The Forey's said...

I need these.

Anonymous said...

VERY, VERY cute! Thanks for posting them so we could all enjoy!

- Lori B.

Cynthia said...

The are just so dang cute!! Great pics girl.

Laura Ann said...

Look at those sweet babies. Oh Melissa, they look so darn cute. I can not wait to see you guys again and lay my big boy in the middle of those beautiful babies of yours.

Angela said...

I love these pictures! The babies are adorable!! Looks like you are having a great time being a mommy!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

They are so cute...Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I just posted my last Disney post...

Hope it will bring you a smile.

Tracy said...

They are so cute

Pineapple Princess said...

OMGosh! I am oooing and ahhhing over your babies! They are just beautiful. What a blessing!
I saved your blog so I can find it! I look forward to coming back! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails