2 days ago
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Long time waiting.....
Finally...the pictures we have been waiting to share with everyone are finally available. These are the babies 1 month photos that we had taken by a professional photographer at my Dad and Holly's house. They turned out great and the twins did so good. Morgan (the photographer) was only peed on twice by Chance. hee!hee! Brynlee hammed it up for the camera. She loves to have her photo taken just like her Mommy (and Aunt Tam)! Morgan Lynn Photography is who took the photos. Morgan is amazing and was so patient with the twins. If anyone is looking for a great photographer, she is the one. We were so impressed by her. She is extremely busy and a little pricey, but worth every penny and the wait to get an appointment. She is actually flying out to Connecticut this weekend to photograph my good friends Chas and Joels' wedding at Gayle King's (Oprah's best friend) house. So she is absolutely amazing and I will share those photos with you all when they are available as well. Here is just a sneak peek of our adorable angels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Click



6 comments:
They are so cute and yes, the pictures were worth the wait. I love the family pictures of all 4 of you. I have lots of favs...too many too list. I can not wait to see you guys on Saturday.
Okay this is how dingy I am: I'm looking at your photos, thinking "how have I seen these before?"...duh you let me access the photos weeks ago! Sheesh...I can't blame prego brain either ;). I don't know where you found Chance's outfit, but it was so unique and made us want one too! And I love the B&W with Brynlee in the top corner above chance. The look on her face just had me staring at her! So adorable...
I forgot to tell you that I had my blog pulled up the other day and Emma walked by and said, "look Mom, thats Chance and Brynlee". I nearly fell out of the chair, since she only saw them that one time and remembers that. When her Daddy got home I said, tell Daddy who those babies are and and she said it again. Curtis made me promise I did not tell her and she remembered that on her own from Bryan's party. She is such a witty itty bitty!
ALL of these are adorable!! How in the world are you going to choose??? I would buy them all!! The one of their feet is my all time favorite. But I also adore the ones of the entire family on the bench....so so precious!
Absolutely adorable, girl! I told you this before, but I simply can't pick a favorite. The twins did so well; they are all GREAT! I love that Brynlee is already a super model and loves being in the spotlight like her mom and me, tee hee! You will have your hands full later girl, get ready! I can't wait to get home and love all over both of them. It's about damn time I meet my neice and nephew, darn it! Not much longer now, yippee!!!!!
These are by far, the BEST photos I've ever seen. So sweet!
Post a Comment