I HAD to share this picture with everyone. Chance is such a little cutie pie and in our eyes (and everyone else I'm sure) he gets cuter and cuter everyday! Yesterday I was sitting on our living room floor folding the twins laundry and I looked over at my sweet little boy that was being so quiet and this is what I saw.......
I hope that this made you smile as much as he makes us smile everyday!!!
6 comments:
soooo handsome
Oh my goodness! How could you not want to kiss that face. Just like him to be chill! Love to you all!
TOO cute!!! I did smile and laughed a little out loud when I saw that precious little picture :)
What a precious face and look!
Boys ROCK, don't they? You are so blessed. He is a sweetie and reminds me alot of Emma. Girl, they are afraid to sleep or take their eyes off of you in fear that they might miss something. Oh, he is so cute.
As usual he leaves a smile on his Nana's face.
Love you!
Post a Comment