I'm sure most of know that the ABC show Extreme Makeover Home Edition has been in Kemah this week. They arrived last weekend and have been working around the clock to finish the house of a well deserving family. This family of 15 lost their house when it flooded during Hurricane Ike in 2008 and have been living in a trailer ever since. On Thursday, the family got to see their new 6300 square foot house. So exciting! Here are a few pics and an article of the big surprise.
http://www.ultimateclearlake.com/gallery/extreme-makeover-reveals-house
The inside of the house will not be revealed until the air date in March. Stay tuned!!!!
3 comments:
Do you live in Kemah? We have friends/relatives there and visit some!
Hey---I borrowed this picture from your blog...hope you don't mind. Missing you. Our babies are almost 1, can you believe it?
I saw this on Laura's blog...how cool is that?????
Post a Comment