Okay this is a few dates late, but I am updating my predicition for the Bachelor! Did any of you see Monday night's episode? Could Rozlyn be anymore stupid? That is the only word I can use to describe her actions and judgement on the show. Pure stupidity! I am not even going to waste my blogging time or space on her. She lost out on Jake and that leaves more room for.........you know who...ALI!!! We are still cheering for you Ali!!!!

Her date with Jake this week was perfect!!! She (hopefully) got over her fear of flying and made an unforgetable impression on the handsome pilot!!!! Her yellow dress could not have been more precious and that kiss....priceless! Way to go Ali...keep it up!!!!
1 comments:
I liked Ali too...until tonight's episode. She is too much of a pot stirrer! I don't know if any of them are good enough for him after tonight, lol!
Post a Comment