2 days ago
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
New Favorite
Did you see Monday night's episode? Jake is in this for REAL folks. He ain't messin' around and is going to find his dream girl.....no doubt. He let both girls go on a 2 in 1 date and at the rose ceremony decided not to hand out 1 of 2 final roses. So in all he sent 4 girls home this week! Can you say WOW!!!! So Vienna is not on our list of favorites at all. We are so ready to see Little Miss Spoiled go home, we are counting the days! She is not right for Jake and I hope that he FINALLY sees that for himself next week in San Francisco. All of the girls are telling him and he can see the tension between Vienna and the other girls in the house, especially ALI, but I think that Jake wants to find out on his own. She is on her best behavior when with Jake, but as soon as he is away, the spoiled attitude comes lashing out. Obviously Ali has had enough and is showing signs of giving up on the thought of her and Jake. She says that if Jake has feelings for someone like Vienna, he could not possibly have the same type of feelings for a girl like Ali. The two girls are completely opposite...I must say I agree! So will Ali's attitude towards Vienna and her honesty to Jake come back and bite her in the butt? I believe so! She is getting pretty feisty and I think Jake is so over that. Watch it girlfriend! So on to our new fav. On the group date at the beach, Tenley and Jake had an amazing chemistry that I had never seen before. I feel that she is there to find love and she so deserves it!!!! She is very genuine and down to earth and Jake really seems to be taken by her. Ali, we are still a big fan, but we have decided to join Team Tenley! Right now, she seems like the perfect fit for him!!!! Go TEAM TENLEY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
just so you do know that i also read your blog not just susan!!! I heard somewhere that Vienna is the actually choice that he makes in the end. I dont watch the show but why dont you like her!!!! Also maybe next monday night i should cross the scary street to watch it with you. Shane hates the show so I havent watched it in years.
HA you first comment!!!
Oh yay! Im a new follower :) I totally agree about what you said going from Ali to Tenley..they were both my top 2 but now its just Tenley! Your kids are too cute!
Post a Comment