So today is the first day for the Forey's to be private. I am a little sad, but I know that it is the best decision for my family. On the other hand, I was very excited about all of the requests I had from readers to continue following our journey. A lot of people I had no idea who were reading about us and our daily adventures. Please leave more comments, we love to just know that you are there.
We had a busy weekend. Friday night, Big Pappa was working so I was at home cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. My house was a mess! Where did my cleaning lady go????? Come back!!!! Saturday, I took the Wee Ones over to Nana's house and they stayed with her while Big Pappa and I went out for Carnes Family Night Out. We had a great time with the fam...just like we always do! Cannot wait for our next one!!!
Sunday was a relaxing day, Sean and I slept in...no we did not go to church...bad I know!!!! It was a gorgeous day, so we had lunch, then went to Nana's to pick up our dearly missed babies!!! We miss them so much when they are away from us. Brynlee was running fever and ran fever up until last night. No other symptoms, but fever, so she did not have a cold. Not sure what is going on with her. But she slept all day yesterday! When she did not want to eat, play or cry when I left the room, I knew she did not feel well!!! Poor baby!!! Swimming lessons are tonight so hopefully she feels better today.
Chance has his first official PT with the therapist today, so wish us luck. He is getting stronger everyday and is progressing very quickly. I have a feeling he will not need PT for very long. Continue to pray for our sweet boy that the continues to progress and get stronger as time goes on.
2 days ago


