After lots of thinking, (actually after the previous post this morning) I have decided that it is time for us to take our blog and make it private. As of Monday, May 17th our blog will only be accessible to those that we approve for viewing. I have sent out some emails inviting people to continue reading our blog and would love for those who are truly wanting to watch our family grow and capture our memories, continue to follow. I am saddened by this decision because I use this blog to journal the struggle Sean and I faced while trying to start a family, to capture the memories of our precious miracles and to hopefully turn these memories into books to share with the Wee Ones someday!
After some recent occurrences, I have decided that exposing my family to the world is just not worth what could possibly happen. Taking chances on some sick-o "stealing" images of my children or learning too much about me and my family is just not worth the risk. I would love for you all to continue to follow Our Story and Our Life with Twins and I hope that you do. So if you did not receive an email inviting you to continue following us on our journey it is not because I do not want you to, I may just not have your email address. So please leave me a comment and I will add you to the "approved viewing" list! I know that I will loose alot of readers and obviously will not be gaining any new ones and I am sad about that, but I have to do what I have to do to protect my family. Grandparents, if you have friends that you want to be invited to the blog, please let me know! Love to you all and I hope that I find all of you here still following Our Story and Our Journey with Twins!
2 days ago


