
I have not participated in You and Plus Three I Heart Thursdays in a few weeks. But I have so much to HEART, that I really needed to share today!
- I HEART my mom for just being my mom, loving me unconditionally, supporting me and standing by me at all times
- I HEART my nephew Hudson more than words can express. His surgery is in 4 weeks and I feel that I cannot tell him enough how much I love him
- I HEART swimming lessons for the Wee Ones. Even though Miss Priss has made up her mind to not enjoy them, I feel confident that by the time the 12 weeks are up, my babies will feel comfortable in the water.
- I HEART watching Mr. Handsome so brave in the water!
- I HEART that Big Pappa can surprise me with such great gifts!
- I HEART my camera and the awesome memories it captures of the people I love most.
- I HEART the new book I am reading, The Kite Runner
I have so many things to HEART, I could go on and on! What do you HEART in your life today?


