Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter at MDO

The Lovies had an egg hunt and petting zoo at MDO on Thursday. They were being shy and I had to force them to move around and look for Easter eggs. Miss Priss is just so nosey that it was hard to pick her feet up and move. But after a few minutes......



Mr. Handsome grabbed both Easter baskets and with paci in mouth, he took off running in search for the candy filled eggs.




I thought this picture was so cute.....My mom made his tie and her dress....so cute uh!!! Thanks Nana!!!



After watching brother and all of her sweet classmates racking up on the eggs, she took off and was proud when she headed over to the park bench and happened upon 2 eggs.

"Two eggs Momma!!!!



They were helping each other with the eggs and would either hand them to each other or put their egg in the other one's basket. Brother ad Sisterly love...nothing like it! HA!!!


Their sweet friend Kynleigh was rocking the egg hunt and decided to share some of her eggs with her favorite twin friends. So sweet Kynleigh!!!


While Kynleigh is putting eggs in Brynlee's basket, Chance is taking them out and throwing them on the ground. He did not want sister to get any outside help!


He examined every egg after picking each of them up and before putting them in their baskets!




After he was finished...he was finished and he grabbed both baskets and headed for the door. he was ready for his treats!!! Little did he know....it was petting zoo time!!!




Oh the torture this experience was. They both were shaking and saying,"No!" before we even walked through the gate of the petting zoo. I figured after yesterday's experience with the ducks, that at least Chance would be brave.....but how wrong I was. He was freaking out when I put him down and this little donkey headed straight in his direction.



I held Chance the whole time and Brynlee went in between Mrs. Maria and Kynleigh's mom Michelle! They were the only two that would not walk around and were held the whole time. Mrs. Maria finally got Brynlee to touch the little bunny, but it was quick and very hesitant. So silly they are so frightened, but I guess they seem so big when you are so small.

Hopefully next year and being another year older, will make them a little bit braver. I hope so!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails