Saturday, April 18, 2009

Catching up.....

I know, I know......I am so horrible about updating this blog these days. Our hands are so full with our two sweet angels. There are just not enough hours in the day to blog and enjoy my babies!!! Here are a few pics of what has been going on with us. The twins are getting so big. They will be 2 months old on May 10th....Mother's Day and Sean's birthday. They are weighing over 9lbs and are turning into chunky monkeys. They have serious fat rolls on the legs and Brynlee is getting herself a belly. Never thought I would have such chunky babies....it is hilarious.



Easter was the twins first major holiday, so here they are dressed for the occassion. Chance is wearing my brother's first Easter outfit and it fit perfect. He could not have looked any sweeter. ANd could Brynlee not look more precious in her little flower beanie cap and flowered dress. They were a big hit at church Easter Sunday!!!


As you can see, Brynlee is already growing out of her tutu. This was her coming home outfit and it was huge on her the day we brought her..she could not even wear it. Now my baby is sportin' the muffin top in it! hee!hee!



Chance is our sweet boy. He has the cutest, sweetest facial expressions I have ever seen. He makes us laugh everyday with his chubby turtle face!



Here is our little nephew Kaylon Easter weekend playing in this little jumping chair that attaches to the door frame. He just jumps and laughs. It is too cute! He is growing like weed.




Hudson is growing bigger everyday and just amazes us with how smart he is. He can talk and actually carry a on a conversation, say his full name, spell his first name and can hold the twins like such a big boy. He is non stop entertainment for us. He loves the twins so much and holds them often as he can. He is so sweet with them.

I have posted more pics in our family albums and plan to post more this weekend! Be sure to take a look! Enjoy!

We hope this entry finds everyone well. Now that i have returned to work part time, I am hoping to be better about updating our blog. Take care and Happy Mother's Day to all you special Moms reading this!!!

4 comments:

Gulley Gang said...

Oh my gosh girl, I'm so proud of my chubby little neice and nephew! And girl, Brynlee in her tutu with that belly is pricless. Since I don't have a little girl of my own, Brnylee will have to be my little dancer! I hope to see that angel in many more tutus, and with a big ole' belly ;) I can't wait to get home to love on Chance and Brynlee. Keep blogging and sending me pictures in the meantime. They are so adorable!

Cynthia said...

I love those little angels, could they be any cuter!?! Charlie and I are just so proud of you and Sean. Keep up the great work. We can't wait to see you and babies soon. Love you lots!

The Allens said...

They are SO, SO cute! How are you doing??? Aaron looks a lot like my nephew, so I guess he's got a bit of me in him, but we can't see ourselves yet. Who do your babies look like?

Crystal said...

Where did you get that tutu from? It is too cute!! So are your sweet babies!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails