Sunday was a day full of celebrations for the Foreys. The twins turned 2 months old, Sean turned 32 years old and it was my first Mother's Day! The twins are getting so big. Cannot believe they have been here with us for 2 months already. Time flies by so fast. I want it to slow down just a little bit. Before I can turn around, we will be celebrating their 1st birthday! They are starting to become so much more fun. Brynlee is really "cooing" and trying so hard to talk but her tongue gets in the way. hee!hee! She gets so excited, she kicks her legs and moves around so much. She is very responsive to us talking to her and we can usually get a smile or two out of my snobby little girl. Chance on the other hand, he is Mr. Smiley face. He sometimes smiles even if you are not looking at him. He has the funniest facial expressions at times, sleeping or wake, he is constantly doing something with his face. He keeps us laughing!

Chance slept through Mother's Day

Brynlee and Mommy
Sean turned 32 years old today! It seems like just yesterday, we were celebrating his 30th Surprise Casino party! I know a few of you may (or may not) remember that party! ;0) He had a great celebration with our families. I think he was more excited about the twins turning 2 months old and just so happy to be with them on his birthday! Happy Birthday Babe!! We love you!!!
I had a great 1st Mother's Day! I am so blessed to have two beautiful children to celebrate me. I never knew that being a Mother would be such an amazing, difficult, fulfilling blessing. But it is the greatest job in the world and I am so thankful for my two miracles! I cannot wait to celebrate many more Mother's Day with my children!!!
I hope that all of you Mommies out there had a fabulous day and that each of you were pampered and treated like the Princesses or Queens that you all are!
0 comments:
Post a Comment