


I cannot believe that my babies turned 2 months old on May 10th. I took them in for their 2 month check up on Monday and it went great. They are growing like weeds and are very healthy. Here are their stats:
Chance: 10 lbs. 4 oz. (20%) 20.5 inches (3%)
Brynlee: 10 lbs. (30%) 21.5 inches (20%)
We have some chunks on our hands, I know!!! Most of their weight is in their legs. They have huge thighs like their Mommy! Hopefully we can run those thighs off at some point. hee!hee! Dr. Hausinger seems to think that Chance is a little short for his weight and his Daddy's height. Not sure what we are suppose to do about that, but she wants us to come back in a month and have him measured again. We are hoping that he will have a sudden growth spurt in height and be longer than his sister. Cannot imagine having Brynlee taller then him. But I guess if God intended on Chance to be short and stalky, then he will be short and stalky. Completely opposite from his Daddy and maybe more like his Uncle Ryan. They did have a round of 3 shots yesterday and the liquid for the Rotovirus. They did great I must say. They did scream with the shots, but it did not last long. All they needed was a little Momma love and they were over it. Of course they did get a litle bit of fever and were pretty cranky the rest of the day. But we made it through and by the time we got home,l everyone was happy. We are suffering Thursh and it is getting the best of them. They both have it in their mouths, through their Esophagus and down to their little privates. They are pretty fussy and needy because of it. Please pray that we can survive Thursh with twins. It is not fun! I did learn another lesson the hard way yesterday: NEVER have your childrens' pictures taken on the same day as a doctor's appointment. DUH!!! I had an appointment for their 2 month photos after their doctor visit and that was a MISTAKE. They were grouchy and just down right fussy through the whole photo shoot. I kept apologizing to the photographer and she was so sweet about it. After a few minutes of trying to console my children, we finally figured out a system. With pacifiers in their mouths (yes, I hate the paci habit), we would get them situated and all count to three, then pull the paci out and snap the photos. It worked okay! We got some great shots considering everything they had been through that day. I will post those as oon as I get them.
I just cannot believe how much they change on a daily basis. They are both really filling out in their faces and are so alert. They make "cooing" noises, smile on a regular basis, can lift their heads up while laying on their stomachs, they are starting to roll on their sides a little bit, they can make eye contact (but it does not last very long) and they are both so responsive to our voices and other noises. They are so much and we are so blessed to have them. Sometimes I just sit and stare at them while asking myself, "are these really mine? Are these really my babies to love, cherish and raise?" God has truly blessed us with these two amazing children and I cannot be thankful enough for them!!!
Please check out our family albums to see new photos of them. Enjoy!
Love to you all!!!



7 comments:
Love the new family photo at the top of your blog! Your angels are just precious, and I can't believe they are 2 months old. So glad we are coming home so I will be able to still enjoy them as babies. Glad the appt went well! Miss you all so much and can't wait to see you.
So cute! I can't tell who they look at. I think you and then I think Daddy. Maybe they are just a really good combination?
Oh, I can not wait to get my hands on those two babies next weekend. They are so cute and little compared to my little man. I am bringing my camera to take lots of pics.
Sooo cute. You look fabulous by the wawy!
Love the updates! Hudson & I loved playing with B & C yesterday! Being a mommy is the best!
Love you all!
Love the pics! They are absolutely adorable!
I don't know where you found that hat on Chance, but its TOO CUTE!! You find the most unique things for the two of them. :o)
Post a Comment